Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Love A Good Sale- Z Gallerie

With the extra L-Bs, fashion blogs and sales have become less of an obsession. Instead, I am consumed with interior design blogs, magazines, sales, etc. One of my favorite places to shop for interiors is (and has been since setting foot in Atlanta) Z Gallerie. Ever since I scored a mirrored glass coffee table (for $40!!!!) there, I have made it a weekly stop.

While wandering around on ZGallerie.com, I stumbled upon this...

This needs to be in my house. Unfortunately, trying to justify this to Husband after I just sold our bar table and stools for a larger table was quite difficult. Therefore, I will pass the savings onto you. Don't you love it?

Something that did make it's way to my shopping bag?



(In case Jammer is a girl...or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...