Thursday, May 3, 2012

News and other Ramblings

First of all, I just want everyone to know that I plan on adopting a pocket goat in the near future. Hope it loves town home living...and is down with infants.


Last night, Hubs and I joined our church's small group to watch the Braves game. We had to leave at 9:00 for bed...apparently, it was a pretty amazing game. Whoops- sorry Hubs.



In nursery/OCD project news, I do have two piece of furniture that I am working on. One is a cheap desk that I am trying to turn into a sofa table. The other is a piece for Jammer's room. Hopefully, they will be finished soon, and I can show some progress pictures!

And finally, in teacher news, tonight it our fifth grade performance. Apparently, I tend to get a little "Toddlers and Tiaras" as I put them in rows for a well-spaced danced and am yelling, "Sparkle Baby!" every five seconds...kidding (sorta.) It will be interesting to see how the Evolution of Dance plays out tonight. The Running Man is proving difficult.

TGI(Almost)F!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...