Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Trend #2- Leopard Lady

I love leopard. I have since I was in utero. While most find it an appropriate print, I agree with Diane von Furstenberg that leapard, is in fact, a neutral. Whose been rocking the leopard look lately?

Nicky Hilton in Charlie Brown
images
Photo from sassisam

Sienna Miller
sienna-miller-twenty8twelve-leopard-mini-skirt
Photo from In Their Closet

Ugh...Olivia Palermo's personality makes me want to ralph, but I love her style.
J2878506111476842_35-643x1024
Photo from Elements of Style
Now, how do you work it in the workplace? No, not with a leopard lycra dress, but with...
(All items are under $100!!)

Leopard

Leopard by lhharvard featuring a bow belt
Wild Leopard Bracelet
$5.80 - forever21.com
Acrylic jewelry »

$11 - asos.com

2 comments:

  1. leopard is my FAVORITE! i don't even mind when people dress trashy in leopard I love it so much. my current search is for a thin leopard headband possibly with a little bow (that could be up for consideration)! one day I will have a leopard tube dress and wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try Zara. They usually have great leapard accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...