Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gaines's Third Birthday Party

As much as I love hosting things, I am perfectly fine with my children wanting their parties at other locations! Gaines loves the gymnastics center at our church and wanted a "Lego Party." Thanks to a great staff (and supplies from Oriental Trading!), it was easy to pull off!

Morning of his party

Almost all of his friends

(Please note my niece, Hollon, pouting)

So cute!
Their daddy got them these sweet tracksuits


Mae Stanley was workout ready

"What do you mean these presents aren't for me!?!"
I don't know why Woody was making this face, but the harder we laughed, the meaner he looked.


I thought they looked so cute, so we wore the tracksuits the next week to school!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...