Gimme all this juicy, five month old...
Mae Stanley Facts
- Weight: No doctor's appointment, but I would guess 15 lbs
- Diaper Size: Two during the day/Threes at night
- Clothing Size: 3-6 mo/ 6mo
- Sleep: Right after she turned five months, I did the Moms on Call Sleep Training. I will talk about that on her six month post, but for her five month post, things were no bueno. She enjoyed twenty minute naps and waking every 2-3 hours at night. She is lucky she is so cute! But, spoiler alert, right after she turned five months, things got SO MUCH BETTER!
- Eat: Still just nursing. Every 3-3.5 hours (again...we changed things up right after she turned five months)
- Likes: Momma, Daddy, and her bothers, baths, teething toys, toys in general, tickles, being held, her carseat mirror
- Dislikes: bouncy seat when she wants to be held, her carseat when the mirror isn't singing to her, dirty diapers
- She has rolled a few more times
- Still sleeps on her back
- Eczema is rough. However, we have a new product that is helping a lot.
- No teeth
- Hair is growing back blonde. She still has a sad bald spot in the back.
- Smiles all the time....well, as long as Momma is around
- Despite not being a great sleeper, she is super chill and very observant
Now, a quick shout-out to two products that are making my life easier
I know, a $30 car mirror seems silly, but if your baby hates the carseat as much as Mae Stanley did, it is worth it. I actually purchased this during our last car ride to Alabama after hearing her scream for hours. She loves this thing. It lights up and can play happy music or sleepy music. It calms her down and makes my life so much easier. Go get you one.
Cold weather is awful for eczema. Woody and Mae Stanley were having a bad outbreak and I bought this cream as well as the bath oil. I put the lotion on twice a day for Woody and three times a day for Mae Stanley. When they get out of their baths, I put the oil on them (and don't wash it off.) It has helped tremendously with their dry skin.