Monday, April 3, 2017

February In a Nut Shell

I am so behind on the blog, but the boys are with my parents for a few days, so I am going to try to play catch-up! We are going to take it back and do a great big re-cap of February!




Aunt Savanna got all the kids personalized books for Christmas. The boys are so obsessed with Mae Stanley, so naturally, they love to read this book to her.


Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought I was being such a good mom and sent Mae Stanley to Miss B's so that I could go to the boys' Valentine's Day parties and give my full attention. Both of them instead got mad at me that I didn't bring "their baby."

Gaines was happy to ditch his party and crash Woody's

 We continued our Valentine's Day night tradition of going out for ice cream. 


I bought her a bow!
She thinks she looks pretty funny.

I love living so close to the park. These two play so well together there. Gaines is more shy than Woody though and only wants Woody to play with him. This day, there were no other kids, so they played and played with each other. 

Gaines building bridges

Not happy that she dropped her teether!


Both boys love this little car Brooks's aunt got them for Christmas. 
Gaines continues to be such a ladies man <3

Seriously, the weather in February was amazing.
I love this picture. Woody looks so handsome and mature.
And my sweet Gaines, he is so silly!


I caught the boys playing with their teddy bears in the dining room. They were playing school, and Woody was the teacher.

I couldn't get a good picture of them, but they looked so cute one Sunday. I love dressing little boys.

All three holding hands in the carpool line

Our poor dogs. They are still here and still loved. I love playing outside with them. Lucy just wants to fetch and never stops. But sweet Winnie, she just love to be wherever the boys are. Such sweet pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...