(Also, no changing pad pictures. Instead, you get a lot of pictures of you with your brothers. They are obsessed with you.)
(I also failed to remove my foot from photos)
Mae Stanley Facts
- Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz
- Diaper Size: Two. Probably should soon put in threes at night
- Clothing Size: 3-6 months
- Sleep: Ha. Hahahahahaha. But really. In the midst of the four month sleep regression. Since she wasn't sleeping in her Rock'n'Play, I decided to make the transfer to her crib. We also quit swaddling since she rolled over (once and hasn't done it again.) If she can take her morning nap at home, she will sleep 45mins-hour and then takes 2-3 more during the day all about this length. These are the good days. However, with preschool drop-off or meetings or life in general, her first nap is often in the car. Then I get a bunch of bad 20-30 minute naps during the day. No matter what, she only stays awake 1.5-2 hours between naps. She does to bed between 6-7. She goes down easily. She eats, we rock, I put her down drowsy, but awake, and she puts herself to sleep. Then she wakes at eleven. If I feed her then, the night is dunzo. She will wake every 1-2 hours. I have been trying to be strong and just tell her that everything is okay and go back to sleep. And she usually does for a few hours! I usually break down when she wakes around 2. I am convinced she is starving, and I feed her. Then she is up every hour wanting a little more. I know- it is totally my fault! I created this and am supporting it. But really, she is so cute.
- Eat: About the same, every 3-3.5 hours. I started sending her to Miss B's on Tuesdays and Thursdays to work on the bottle. I called it "Miss B's Bootcamp." Jokes on me- she has yet to take the bottle. She just cries and won't eat. We have tried four different bottles, breast milk, and formula. Nope. Nope. Nope. I talk a big game, but I am a wuss. One day, even though I had already paid Miss B to watch her, I let her play hooky. I know...I know.
- Likes: Momma, Daddy, nursing, her lovie (a pink Bunny), pretending to sing to her brothers, animal noises, silver teething rings, baths, mornings
- Dislikes: Carseat, bottles, being away from Momma, loud or sudden noises, sleeping through the night
- Like I said earlier, rolled over! Once! From her tummy to her back
- Very aware of Woody and Gaines
- Tears times a zillion- she has really bad eczema like Woody. It breaks my heart. It is only on her face, and the two bad spots are from where she rubs it when she is tired.
- No teeth, but likes to put stuff in her mouth
- I think might be a thumb sucker
- I tickle her constantly because I love to hear her laugh
- Both boys loved the Exersaucer. Not Sister. In fact, not a big fan of being put down in general.
- Yes, I am tired...all the time, but I love, love, love this little girl. She is the best "exclamation point" a family could ever ask for!