Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gaines- Nine Months










 (TeeHee-Awkward!)





 Those legs!!


 Say What!?





  Whew. I may have gone a little picture crazy!

Gaines Facts
  • Weight: 22 lbs
  • Diaper Size: 3
  • Clothing: 12 months
  • Sleep: We have almost completely dropped the third nap of the day. He takes two 1-1.5 hour naps. They are usually around 8:30 and 12:30. He goes to bed between 6-7. On good nights, he just wakes up once around 3:00. I still nurse him back to sleep if he gets up before 7:00 am.
  • Eat: Big changes. At the last minute, we decided to not take the boys to Savanna's (Brooks's sister) wedding. I didn't have enough milk in storage, so around Thanksgiving, I started him on formula. He has done pretty well when he gets a bottle. I know I am running low on producing breast milk, so he gets formula at the 3:00 feeding. I try to give it to him in a sippy cup too. He is eating more table foods too. 
  • Peepers might need to be called Chompers. He has 10 teeth, and 11 is not behind.
  • He is cruising all over the house. Sometimes he tries to let go of the furniture, but is still a little hesitant.
  • He can crawl really fast though.
  • Claps his hands and says "Yay!"
  • At his nine month doctor appointment, I was concerned because he wasn't saying things like "MaMa" or "DaDa." Well, as soon as he got home, he started saying "DaDa" and babbling all the time. I am not sure if this is a 9 or 10 month update fact.
  • Moved to a big boy carseat. Thanks Nana and Gran!
  • He really likes his momma....no really.
  • Woody and Dad are pretty great too,
  • One night, I watched him on the monitor put himself to sleep. He was sucking on the ear of his lovie. It was precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...