Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF

Are you safe? Whew, those storms in ATL were crazy last night. The five of us (Brooks, sleeping Woody, Lucy, Winnie, and me) were in the powder room with no electricity. We got real close. Winnie was super annoyed that Woody had claimed my lap. Thankfully, the power came back a little after 7:00 am. (I am not sure what Woody would do without his morning cartoons.)


Seriously- I tried and tried, but I couldn't rotate this picture. Good thing he is adorable upside down.

And a very special Happy Father's Day to my baby daddy (Brooks..in case you were wondering) and my actual dad. I wish I could be at home watching you play monster with your grandkids. Woody loves to be scared, and nobody can take it to the next level like my dad. I love you and can't wait to see you in July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...