Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

I cannot think of a better way to kick off my Spring Break than by heading home to celebrate Easter. Saturday, we went to our parents' church's "Eggcitement."



Hello there.


Petting the Animals


My Favies


My brother's daughters, Maddox and Marrell, were there as well. Aren't they beautiful? Jake had a soccer game, but he scored three goals! So proud of him!

Then we headed to my parents' house for an egg hunt with my dad's side of the family. Woody snacked on Puffs while everyone else searched for eggs.



Easter Morning! He is Risen indeed!






Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11:25-26

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Lindsey- you have the cutest little guy ever! Such adorable family photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...