Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It, Etc?

1. I hate this weather with a passion. I cannot believe that I am seeing snow flurries the week before Spring Break. Get out of here you yuck weather!

2. I know, I have been a slacking blogger. Oh, and most of my posts are about Woody. He keeps me quite busy, and when I have time to myself, I think a lot about him. Motherhood. Truth.

3. But I obsess over other things too...

Like It:

I want two accordion lamps on the sides of my bed. These are perfection.

Love It:


I know this has a source somewhere, but I just can't find it. But source, whoever you are, you are genius.  There is not one thing I dislike about this room. And my love for Scalamandre wallpaper needs no words.

Gotta Have It:



Cause this Baby Momma is wearing a one-piece this summer. I earned my one-piece rights. And this one is awesome.

And because we need an extra dose of perfection today, let's all dream about....



I just need two shams. The total comes to $1430 (before taxes and shipping.) I know you are filling your carts.

Happy Tuesday! Ugh...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...