Friday, July 13, 2012

Let's Plan a Nursery

My own child's nursery isn't even finished, and I am ready to start on another. I first saw this nursery in the spring, and I just can't get it out of my mind.


Where do I begin? The chicness of the black and white stripes? The Lucy Dog spotted rug? The mirrored dresser? Let me go on...


The dark Jenny Lind crib? The Missoni bedding?


The perfectly accessorized bookshelf? OMG are those gold loafers?

(All photos courtesy of Apartment Therapy)

Husband is pretty sold that we will never find out the gender of our future children. This nursery is obviously for a girl, but I feel could be adapted for a boy (at least for my boy.)

I couldn't believe that this room got some negative reviews? (Some crazies said it wasn't "baby" enough.) The baby stage is the one time when your kid isn't obsessed over Elmo, Barney, or some other tacky creature. (BTW- Kermit the Frog is not tacky...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...