Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bebe Update

Went to the doctor way too early this morning. No change. Jammer is low, but that is it. In a way, I was encouraged. Last week, I was told, "Any day now!" Do you know what a pregnant woman thinks when she hears that?

"Wow! I am going to have the baby now....riiiiiiight now. Ok, now. Wait, wait, NOW!"


(Dear God, Please let me have this body when Jammer is 4. Love, Lindsey)

Hearing that Jammer's arrival will most likely be closer to the 18th, put my mind at ease. I plan on enjoying these next two weeks. I am excited to celebrate the 4th of July (even though I can't go anywhere...boo), our fourth anniversary (July 12th), a horror movie marathon (Friday the 13th), and Husband's birthday (July 16th.) I want to cram in as many late night dinners, girls' nights, and play time with my dogs before this little miracle moves in for the next 18 years.



I am not going to lie, there is a big part of this baby that scares me. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to meet this one who has been chilling in me the past nine months, but I like my life...a lot. It slightly terrifies me that Husband and I are going to be responsible for another life (have you met our dogs?) How will our carefree, never have a plan lifestyle change?



The best advice I have been given came from Sister. She told me "You can completely change your life to accommodate the baby, or bring your baby into your life. Of course there will be changes, but you don't have to be hermits."

(Her advice is a little scary, considering she is Super Mom.)

I know it will be :)

(All photos courtesy of Bippity Boppity Boo...aka my happy place.)



1 comment:

  1. congrats! That's so exciting!

    Hope you will stop by and check out my giveaway!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...