Thursday, April 19, 2012

All Before 7:00 am

  • Remembered I had a field trip today and had a extreme panic attack that I forgot to request bagged lunches
  • Found that today's breakfast was going to consist of a vending machine cookies and lunch would be a box of grapes
  • Literally fell in a mud puddle walking out the door- thought that only happened in movies
  • Thus had to have a wardrobe change with a very limited amount of clothes that fit
  • Good news- I have the BEST cafeteria manager who had already made bagged lunches (glad someone is prepared)
  • Still have bronchitis- I sound like I have been smoking since I was two
Yes, all this happened before 7:00 am. These are the things the don't tell you about being a teacher. Prayers requested as we take 110 students to the High Museum of Art...

Yep

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...