Today is my last day at school before Thanksgiving Break. I will be taking a break from the blog, but promise to return on Monday. As I said last week, I have so many blessing to be thankful for, but these are the top of the top.
1. My Faith- I feel that this year completely changed my perception on religion and having a relationship with God. I never knew there was a problem, until I experienced the solution. And for that, I am very thankful.
2. Husband- Amazing does not begin to describe him. He has been there for the ups and downs and kept a smile the whole way. Sometimes I feel so undeserving of how wonderful he truly is.
3. Family- How lucky I am so have a healthy, loving family! My daily phone call to my mom, no matter how long or short, brings a smile to me. Besides my biological family, my "in-law" family is just as fantastic. I am so thankful to see all of them during this week.
4. Friends- Never did I think in moving to Atlanta I would meet so many amazing people I call friends. My own special "Atlanta Family." A great friend is someone who you cannot remember life without them and that is what I have found. Both these friends, and friends far away, I am thankful to have you.
5. Job- In this economy, nobody should take their job for granted. I feel so blessed to have worked at this school for four years. I work with teachers and children I love- so I give thanks.
6- And finally, Rammer Jammer :)