Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Excuse My Random Thoughts

1. Guess what happens when you work at a school that serves almost 1,000 students and you have ONE copy machine that has been broken since before Thanksgiving?

2. Pretty sure someone from the E! networked knocked Kourtney up again to get the bad press off Kim.
Photo courtesy of USMagazine
This family has really started to annoy me.

3. I have been watching clips from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Depressed.

4. It is cold. I need this coat. I wonder where I can find it? (Darn Pinterest and your lack of credit!)


Thank you for letting me be a little random.

1 comment:

  1. Haha this cracked me up...too funny! I hope you find the details on that coat - it's gorgeous!

    www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...