Friday, April 8, 2016

Gaines's 2nd Birthday Party

Even though Gaines actually turned two on March 7th, I didn't have his party until April 2nd. My official excuse was that my father-in-law was in Korea for March, but in reality, I was procrastinating on the party planning. 

Normally, for parties, I rely on my sister to take pictures. The Friday before the party, her husband's truck got broken in to, and they took all her stuff! (Read more about this story here.) I felt horrible (welcome to Atlanta everyone!) So there is a small lack of photos of the actual party.





My friend, Tippi, did the cake, cupcakes, and cake pops. She is seriously amazing. If you can believe it, they tasted as good as they looked! She is starting a baking business on the side called Whisked. If you live in and near Atlanta and are intrested in her info, please contact!


I didn't get a picture of the back deck, but we had a crawfish boil for the adults. I love how the crawfish and corn coordinated with the party's colors! (#psychopartymom)

Also in coordinating colors, was Gaines's outfit. However, he got soaked eating ice on the back deck, so Mimi changed him before I got a picture. He had red bubble shorts with a yellow cardigan. It was cute people.

Happy Birthday, Gaines! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...