Friday, April 10, 2015

Happenings Around Here

Sorry, I don't have Easter Part II pictures. Why? You might ask. I forgot my SIM card in my computer and Sister hasn't posted any (slacker.)

We are finishing up Spring Break...It is Woody's second Spring Break because his preschool takes off a week when the private schools and public school do. And mostly because toddlers need two trips to PCB to get some airbrushed shirts. (Apologies if that is your thing. At one time, that was totally my thing.)

Our friends, Burke and Hylan, sent Gaines a Bubble Hurricane for his birthday. It has been a huge hit if you are looking for a gift for the toddler crowd.



Isn't he sweet? Guess what he can do?
  • Bite you
  • Climb out of his crib
Guess what he can't do?
  • Sleep through the night
  • Walk
There goes my parenting book deal.

In addition to bubble and biting, we have enjoyed before the pollen hit and destroyed our lives the park and going on walks.





That's all I got, folks.

 Download the Bitmoji App. It will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...