Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter Part II

A big THANK YOU to Sister for being the responsible one and remembering her camera AND sim card. All of the pictures from Saturday are from her blog. You can see the rest here.

We drove down to Prattville on Friday afternoon. Woody had been having a rough go with his allergies and the Alabama pollen really set him off. So he looks like he has pink eye in all the pictures, but after confirming with his doctor, it was just his allergies. I gave him some Benadryl, so he looks a little out of it in all the pictures.




 With his cousins, Jake and Marrell. They were so sweet to him and kept checking to make sure he was okay.

 Next year, this guy will be running (hopefully) around with the rest of his cousins!




 Hollon and Gaines
There is only five months between these two. I can't wait to see what mischief they will get into! Also, look at that outfit! Ahhhhh, dying!!

My happy children

Such a great babysitter! Maddox is way more responsible than I am was at ten.

Woody was napping inside during the Easter Egg. Gaines and my cousin's son, Deacon, enjoyed some guy time.


My sister's MIL made the JonJon Gaines wore. Woody wore it last year, and Jake wore it in 2010.

When Woody woke up, his eye was swollen shut, so we headed home. Some Claritin helped tremendously and we were ready for church on Sunday to celebrate our risen Savior! I wanted to get some pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits. Ugh, why won't a 1 and 2 year old sit and pose!?

 I am so disappointed we didn't get a family picture. Oh well! I also find it comical that both of my children wore size 24 month outfits. 

Framers. I hate this picture of me, but I adore Gaines's face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...