Woody didn't understand why he wasn't in the pictures. I am trying to let go of the perfect, so I let his sticker-covered self join in on the shot. Besides, what is more perfect than two brothers loving on each other?"
Yeah right! Gaines was like, "This is MY six month shoot! Get out, punk!"
...and then Gaines threw up everywhere.
- Weight: 20 lbs and 29 inches tall
- Diaper Size: 3
- Clothing: 9-12 months
- Sleep: Doing great! Usually takes 2-3 naps a day that are between 1-2 hours. He goes to bed between 6:00-7:30, wakes around 3ish, and then wakes up for good between 6:00-7:00 am. Sometimes he tries to wake-up at five, but I won't get him out of bed until 6:00. He sleeps in a sleeper with his lovey every night.
- Eat: Since starting solids we quickly moved to three times a day. I think that is why he is napping longer. He has had rice cereal, avocado, sweet potato, pears, apples, bananas, squash, peas, and yogurt. With the exception of the rice cereal and yogurt, I have made his baby food. He loves everything so far! He still nurses, but is moving to every 3.5 hours (Hallelujah.)
- The kid has SEVEN teeth. Woody had just gotten his first tooth at six months! He has four up top and three on the bottom.
- Hair is turning a little lighter, but still has big, blue eyes.
- Doing better with sitting up, but still props himself up with his hands.
- His favorite toys are his puppy lovey and teething rings.
- Babble, babble, babble
- I know this sounds crazy, but it you stand him by the ottoman, he can hold the standing position for a little while!
- Obsessed with Woody. He could watch his brother all day. I love when they hug each other. (I know these days are numbered.)
- Smiles all the time. SO happy!
- Loves bath time. We are still bathing him in the bathroom sink, which he is WAY to big for. I bathe him right after dinner, so there are usually dishes in the kitchen sink. I think I am going to dig out Woody's baby bath tub and put it in the shower and spray him off. Or if you would like to buy us a bathtub, I will take that too ;)
- No interest in crawling.
- We still call him Peepers or Gippy more than Gaines.