My sister, Emma, had her precious daughter on Tuesday, August 26. I was so sad that I couldn't be there on the day she was born, and couldn't wait to get my hands on her today! She is the most beautiful little thing ever. She gave me baby fever...JUST KIDDING, but she really is just perfect!here and here!) It is a journey that I do not understand directly, but my sister amazed me the entire way.
1. She never gave up hope.
2. She never lost her faith in God and that He was listening to every prayer and holding all those tears.
3. She maintained a great sense of humor and overall attitude.
4. She remained grateful for the blessings she had.
5. She reached out to others going through the same struggle.
6. She didn't absolutely hate me when I got pregnant twice during this time frame.
I couldn't help but stare at Hollon's tiny face and think, "This is it. This is God's faithfulness. He heard our prayers. He answered them in His perfect timing."
God is so good!
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.