Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gaines- Five Months







Gaines Facts

  •  Weight: No doctor's appointment this month, but I think he is close to 19 lbs. I mean, did you see those thighs?!
  • Diaper Size: 3
  • Clothes Size: 9 months
  • Sleep: So much better! We don't typically have a schedule, but more of a routine: wake-up, eat, awake for 1.5-2 hours, sleep. We have been letting him put himself to sleep (which, yes, requires some tears), and he is sleeping better. He still typically only naps for about 50min-an hour, but he is only waking once (most nights) during the nights. He goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:30pm, wakes around 4:00 to eat, and then gets up for good between 7:00 and 7:30. Some days he takes 3 naps, some days 4. 
  • Eat: Yep, every three hours during the day. Oh well, at least he is going longer at night! And we started rice cereal. He loves it! He starts laughing and kicking when he sees the bowl. It is always gobbled down. When we return for a mini vacation, I think I am going to start him on fruits and veggies.
  • Gaines has a third tooth! This one is on top. It looks so funny because as of now there is only one up top. 
  • Baby Model! He has done some photo shoots for various Kids II products. They are fun to go to, and he is always happy and gives them a big smile.
  • Sitting with support. I don't think it will be too long until he can do it on his own.
  • I got out the exersaucer, and he seems to like it. Woody has been showing him how to play with all the toys. I am thrilled to have another large, bulky baby-item to trip on in our spacious home. 
  • Has learned to reach for toys and shove them in his mouth.
  • Such a happy baby, unless he has gas. By the way, he has the smelliest gas ever. Sorry, G.
  • Still has dark hair! Sometimes I think it has a reddish tint. I love how it sticks up.
  • I know I say it every month, but I love love love this little guy. He is such a blessing to our family. His smile can make any day better! I just cannot imagine my world without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...