- Um, clean/ organize it. Let it be known that this is also the dogs' favorite hang out since it is in the garage. One year (not this year) I want to finish it out and convert it to a mud room, but for now, just organize the chaos.
- Find a portable kitchen island with seating options
- Replace the lighting
- Fix the art that has fallen out of the mat
- Begin a colorful plate gallery wall a la Little Black Door
Formal Living Room:
- Relocate Woody's trampoline out and onto the back deck. Nothing says fancy living like a trampoline in the middle of your floor, but Woody loves it, and I greatly appreciate the fact the he burns energy on it during this cold and wet winter. However, it needs to find a home outside.
- Recover the sofa's pillows (already making progress here!)
- Fix the floor lamp or chunk it.
- Organize toys. I would like to completely relocate them to the boys' bedrooms, but good luck with that. I just cannot step on another wooden block though. I cannot.
- Get bookcase from Senior Harvards' house and style it up.
Harvard Baby Dos Room:
- Finish gallery wall and hang rest of art
- Paint/wallpaper the back of his door
- Organize his toys somehow....and maybe relocate the noisy ones to his Nana's house
- Paint the outside of his door. It is the only one left that is not black.
- They are pretty much complete. However new towels are always a necessity.