Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Decor- Inspiration

This is our first Christmas in the new house (he still really needs a name), so I am having a blast decorating it for the holidays. It is also exciting because I am hosting Christmas for the Harvard family, so somebody besides Brooks, Woody, the dogs and me will see it! I am keeping up with my green and neutrals theme, so these wonderful pictures have been great inspiration for getting my tail into high gear.

Simple and Natural Table Settings


Christmas Card Display (I won't go into why you haven't received mine, but IT IS NOT MY FAULT!)


Simple Wrapping Paper with Greenery



Christmas Mantle 
(Without stockings for little ones to pull down)

Chalkboard Art


Bowls of Ornaments


Hopefully, I will have some pictures of the house to share with you shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...