Thursday, December 5, 2013

I am here.

Struggling, but here.

My friend, Catherine, gave me a great suggestion- For your third trimester, you should be able to go on maternity leave. I've got two weeks until my third trimester (cue panic), and would feel much more comfortable relaxing on my couch than teaching up until my due date.

In other random news...


This bathroom.
I know, right? As much as I love, adore, and am so appreciative of our new home, it is without a tub. And did you know that a tub is in the top five mandatory things all pregnant women need. I took two baths a day while I was at my parents' house over Thanksgiving. Now I will close my eyes, and imagine that I am in the above picture. Ahhhhhhhhhhh


And after I got out of my tub, I would put on this outfit with my perfect, un-greasy ponytail. The poncho would perfectly cover my bump and bum.

Awesome. Back to reality....

Word.


Melt my heart. The large dog is our Scout. Brooks adopted her in college shortly before we began dating. Then Senior Harvards adopted her. She is going through a rough time health wise, and it did my heart good to spend some quality time with her.

Will return soon with Thanksgiving pictures. (I put them all on Husband's computer...whoops.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...