Tuesday, March 5, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (right now)

1.
I really love orange juice. I drink it all through the day and mix it with a smoothie for breakfast. However, OJ  typically has a lot of calories. Trop50 is 50% less calories and sugar and tastes really good. Two thumbs up.

2.



When I was pregnant with Woody, my hair became super dry, especially my ends. This was recommended to me, and now it is my favorite, cannot-live-without hairproduct. It detangles my hair when wet and adds shine to dry hair. Normally I just do drug store hair care supplies, but this is definitely worth the extra money.

3.



I usually just wear chapstick to school, but after a holiday party, I decided I needed some zhush lipstick. I love this color and wear it all the time. It just makes me feel better. It lasts a long time and is inexpensive. Score. Score.

4.

And this guy! He is definitely one of my most favorite things!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...