Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Jake!

I am back! There are two more days until I have to go back to work, and I am trying to finish a few last minute projects around the house.

I have to share that this little man turned four on Christmas Eve...


My sweet nephew, Jake, is such a blessing to our  family. It is hard to believe that four years ago I got a call a little after 11:00 pm on Christmas Eve letting me know Sister was in labor...four weeks early. Luckily, both were perfectly healthy. 

My favorite thing about him is the way he talks...as well as the prevalence of his chatter. I have never heard a four year old talk in such detail. Jake also has such a kind heart. He cares about other people and their feelings. I hope my own son shares this quality with his cousin. I love you Jake! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...