Friday, March 23, 2012

Whoa Baby and Deal of the Day!

It is going to be a GREAT Friday because after poking, prodding, drinking ice cold orange juice, lying on my left side, and shinning a flash light on my belly (I'm going to be an awesome mom) I FELT JAMMER MOVE. People, I am 23 weeks pregnant and beginning to resemble a snowman, but still had not felt Jammer move. The doctor's kept telling me it was because how shim was positioned, but it was very frustrating. Jammer really got to moving at about 4:30 this morning- so I stayed awake in amazement of this little gymnast inside me.

Second, let's go shopping! Deal of the Day!! There is no denying my love of sequins and glitter. I love a little sparkle, especially in the winter. This amazing tiger print sequin is on sale, and the perfect purchase for when I am not carrying around these extra lbs. (Let's hope I can wear it this winter...not next.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...