Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shopaholics Recycle

As I venture out to my first children's consignment sale tonight (for a child who's gender remains a mystery), I am intrigued by the "second time around" idea. I have found in my day some great deals for myself at my local Goodwill, but I just can't do the things that look like they are on their second time around (or third or fourth.)

Shopaholics Recycle takes care of this. Long story short, Katrina Weber and Elizabeth Ramirez started this company as a way to clean out their very fashionable, high-end closets, including many items that still had price tags attached to them. Shopaholics Recycle has some great deals, and I love how up-to-date they keep the site. I am eyeing many pieces- look at these deals!








Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Top Handle Folding Tote

(Brand new- only $95! Retails for $125.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...