Monday, March 19, 2012

I Love My Weekends

Don't you?

I had one of those perfect weekends. It was a perfect mixture of rest, fun, and actually putting a dent in my to-do list.

On Friday night, Husband and I babysat this little guy.

He was such a fantastic kid. He never cried- not even when his mom left, when we had to come in from our walk, bedtime, never. (I told Husband that there was no way our kid would ever be close to being that good.)

Saturday, I decided to celebrate a little St. Patty's at our friend, Will's. (Only slightly bummed that I did not get to participate in the intense dodgeball game.) We left at 6:30, got home and slept until 8:00 the next morning!!! UH-mazing!

On Sunday came church, an intense cleaning of the house, and finally finding the perfect shade of gilver for Jammer's dresser.



Weekend=Success...How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...