I realize it is August, and I am just getting around to this. I was waiting for Woody's four year old check-up last week. Unfortunately, thanks to my active guys, a pregnant momma, and a cranky nurse, I didn't get all my information and was just ready to get out of there!
Height and Weight: He lost a lot of weight after the tonsillectomy, but is back up to 34 lbs! They told me his height, but I forgot... He grew though :)
Clothing Size: He is a 4T in tops and a 3T in shorts (and can honestly still fit in some 2T shorts)
Shoe Size: 10
Sleep: He goes down between 7:30 and 8:00 and goes to sleep very quickly. He usually wakes around 6:30. I have been so proud of how he has transitioned to Gaines moving in with him. Gaines likes to get in Woody's bed, and he is very patient about it. He no longer naps. It is not too big of an issue, since he is very quiet while Gaines naps. However, if he does happen to fall asleep, it rarely messes up bedtime, and he is much more pleasant when Brooks comes home.
Eat: Breakfast is usually some sort or waffle or pancake with a yogurt and a cup of almond milk. (I'm lucky that neither of the boys crave milk.) We still try to do a green smoothie in the morning to get some veggies in him. He does well with most meats and loves PB&J. The only fruit he will eat now is grapes. He likes beans, but that is where the veggies stop. That is why those green smoothies are so important! He does great about drinking water throughout the day...but likes a splash of apple juice on top!
(His answers are in black...my opinion in blue!)
1. What is your name? Woody
2. How old are you? Four Somewhat funny, somewhat strange, he told the pediatrician he was probably about 60
3. What is your favorite color? Blue
4. What is your favorite animal? Dog
5. What is your favorite book? Paw Patrol Book. The Big Book of Paw Patrol is equivalent to a lovie or blanket. He insists on taking it with him everywhere (but we leave it in the car.) Wherever he is playing in the house, it is next to him. Yes, he sleeps and eats with it. The original one finally fell to pieces. I promised him the next morning we would go buy a new one. It was bedtime, and he was so upset, so I drove to Barnes and Noble at 8:00pm to buy a new one. The look on his face was totally worth it too :)
6. What do you like to watch on T.V.? Super Why, The Letter Show (Wheel of Fortune), I like all of them!
7. What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza
8. What is your favorite thing to drink? Juice in my cup
9. What do you like for a snack? Grapes But only purple grapes. Green grapes are apparently disgusting.
10. What game do you like to play? I just like to play with my toys. He really likes to play Phonics Fair on the iPad and when Brooks gets home, they often play Hide and Seek. (Momma is fantastic at hiding.)
11. What is your favorite toy? Edgar Edward....It is a train from Thomas and Friends. That is what he chose as his birthday present. It is a close second to the Paw Patrol Book. He is still really into trains.
12. Who is your best friend? Gainsie (Melt my little black heart)
13. Where is your favorite place to go? Church Did you hear that, God?! Honestly, I am not sure if it truly is his favorite place, or just where we are a lot of the time!
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? A kid. I spent a good time trying to explain that he was a kid, but what did he want to do when he became a grown-up. He kept responding that he was a kid. Finally to get me off his back he replied- A fireman. Which is really just what Gaines wants to be.
Funny Woody Story
Sunday at church they were studing Abraham and his many sons. Woody was supposed to make a family tree. On his tree were: Woody, Lindsey (not momma), Father Abraham, and Stuart. Brooks and Gaines were quite offended. We don't know who Stuart is, but Brooks keeps questioning Woody if Stuart is a man who visits Momma.