Monday, October 19, 2015

Great Nana Jane Visits Woody's School

Brooks's grandmother, Jane, is one of the most talented people I know. She is a phenomenal artist and musician. So when I was supposed to sign up for Woody's class to share a special talent, I signed Jane up to play her accordion!

Jane previously had taught music to young children, and I guess it was like riding a bike. She did such a great job, and the kids loved her.


Gaines tagged along as well, and made sure to make himself front and center




Thank you Jane for such a special day!

And if you could all say a special prayer for our sweet Jane. She was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately, my family knows this horrible disease all to well. If attitude is everything, then Jane is an inspiration to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...