Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Let's Talk About Pretty Things I Want and Don't Need


Antique Brass Soap and Sponge Holder

Do I have a claw foot tub? No. Do I have a bathtub at all? No. But if I did, this would be on it. And speaking of claw foot tubs...


That's it. I am going to demo my shower myself to put this baby in. Of course in order to afford it, I will need to tap dance for money.


And I don't think I am that great at tap dancing anymore.

Luxury Hotel & Spa Bath Towel 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton


When Brooks and I got married, we received so many towels. I remember thinking how we would never need towels. I wish I could have told young, naive Lindsey that seven years in, towels get gross. I think these would be a nice replacement.


Side Note: Isn't it funny how when I started this blog, I talked about fashion and dressing as a teacher? Now I rarely buy clothes that aren't leggings nor do I teach. Sigh....

On a rainy or cold day (I can't remember which it was...maybe both), I decided to push the boys around the mall to get them out of the house. I even got brave and took them into a store. (Want to make your store seem less cool? Have a mother push her double stroller around.) I really liked this dress. I thought about trying it on, but I remembered previously mentioned double stroller and decided that wasn't a good idea.


Gaines has apparently forgotten that he is almost a year old, and eating every two hours through the night is no longer neccessary. I think this might solve the problem. Momma's little hamster.

I better wrap it up. Woody is shoving puzzle pieces in my mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...