Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Gaines- Eleven Months





(Seriously, the best pictures I got. He hates being on his back. Diaper changes are super fun.)

Gaines Facts

  • Weight: I would say a little over 22 lbs
  • Diaper Size: 4
  • Clothing Size: 12-18 months
  • Sleep: 2 naps a day at 9:00 and 1:00. They last anywhere from 1-2 hours. He goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00. He still doesn't sleep through the night. He usually wakes at 2:00 and then 5:00. Both times I nurse him back to sleep until after 7:00. As I am weening off of breastmilk though, I know I need to quit this and let him cry it out.
  • Eat: He has started whole milk, and I am trying to just nurse him before bed and when he wakes during the night. He is also eating more table food. He seems to not be too picky, which is nice...I know it won't last forever. When he is tired of dinner, he will throw his food. This is super annoying.
  • Still chomping with 12 teeth
  • He is sooooo close to walking, but won't take it on his own. Why walk, when you can sit on your momma's hip?
  • He loves to try and do whatever Woody is doing. 
  • Makes the funniest pig face when he is annoyed
  • Throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. He will completely throw himself spread eagle on the floor and cry
  • And he will bite you. And make you bleed
  • But then give you the biggest melt-your-heart smile, and you will become a puddle and completely forget his naughty nature. The ultimate sour patch kid
  • Says ma-ma and da-da
  • Likes trucks, cars, things with wheels and any type of ball
  • I am dreading March 7th like the plague...except that I get to throw a party


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...