Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Woody!

Dear Woody,

Yesterday, you turned one! I cannot believe that you have been a part of our family for a year. The time has flown by, but it is hard to imagine life before you.

The day Momma and Daddy found out that you would be a part of their family, we were a little nervous, but knew God had big things in store for our family. Before you were born, I was worried of how our lives would change. And on July 14, 2012, our lives did change... for the better.

You are the sweetest, funniest, happiest little boy. (Well, not always happy from the hours of around midnight to 3:30 am.) You are an explorer and never content. Even though it is exhausting, I love that you are  always trying to find the bigger and better. You bring the biggest smile to anyone you meet. I hope you always use your personality to bring joy to others and show God's love. 

You made me a momma. I never could imagine how much I would love that job, but I believe I love it so much because I get to be YOUR momma. Happy Birthday Woody Man! I'll eat you up I love you so!

Pictures from the weekend
Practicing on your new bike from Mimi and Papa

After church

Daddy and I gave you a cupcake last night with dinner. You loved it! (And thank you for not complaining about the mounds of boxes behind you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...