Monday, December 5, 2011

Exhausted.


Photo courtsey of Bippity Boppity Boo

Lately, I have been exhausted. tired. defeated. I had planned to do so much this weekend. I was going to organize the kitchen, dust the downstairs (a must with dogs), and put up Christmas decorations.

Guess what I got done? Nothing.

And that is okay. If I don't get my Christmas decorations up, I will live. If there is a cup lid in the bowl/plate cabinet, the world will not end.

This weekend feed my soul in a different way. I soaked up the time. I spent quiet time with myself, with Husband, and with some of my best friends (includinglying on the floor while 15 people behind us try to watch the SEC Championship and eating vegan birthday cake.)

So while this weekend didn't go quite as planned, it was a wonderful, well-spent weekend.

Oh, but I do plan to get caught up on my life.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes those "lazy" weekends that aren't planned are the best. I try not to get caught up in my to-do lists but enjoy moments like this :)

    www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...