Monday, August 8, 2011

Product Review

Want to know the BEST way to start your week? Let your air conditioner go out...in August....in Georgia.

On to "cooler" things, I try a lot of products; for my face, hair, nails, body, etc... There are some hits, but many times over, there are misses. (I usually feel guilty about the money I spend on them, so I leave them in the guest bathroom until their expiration date when I can feel less guilty about throwing them out.)

However, last week, I came upon one heck of a hit.


I love this stuff! It was less that $5 (score), and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth (double score!!) It is seriously better than the more expensive scrubs at department and specialty scores. I hope you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...