Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gracious Home

In the Harvard home, we tend to go through throw pillows quickly. We buy some, let them sit for 3-4 months and then decide that we are extremely tired of them. (Sometimes, Lucy and Winnie lead us to these decisions prematurely.)

Instead of buying new pillows over and over, I just buy filler pillows (like these from Ikea) and removable covers.

Gracious Home (discovered on Etsy) has some of the cutest pillow covers that can be customized to match your decor. Check out some of my favorites...



(I want.)




The covers can come in four colors (white, natural, taupe, or black) and there are 35 print colors. Go give your couch/chair/bed a face lift!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pillows. the Mr and Mrs ones are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these!!! Thanks for introducing me to them!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...