Sunday, January 15, 2017

Trip to the Zoo

One day over Christmas break, we met up with our friends, Alyssa and Watts at the zoo. Alyssa is once of my favorite people. She is so positive and upbeat. The boys adore Watts as well.

I was a little nervous about how I would do in such a crowded place with all the kiddos. I ended up having to park on the street and walk to the zoo, but I made the boys ride in the double Bob and wore Mae Stanley in the Baby Bjorn. Once we got in, I let the boys walk around, and it was nice to have the stroller hold the bags.




Ugh. The smell.



After the train, we rode the Merry-Go-Round. It was a little stressful because Woody wanted to sit on the bench and Gaines wanted to ride an animal. Of course all the animals in front of the bench were taken. Alyssa got Watts on an animal right behind the bench and told me she would keep an eye on Woody. Then I couldn't get Gaines on his animal with Mae Stanley strapped to me. Once the ride started, Gaines freaked out and was trying to get off/hold on to me. We all decided that was exhausting and we needed to go home and sleep! Everyone took a great nap though and decided it was a very fun day!


(Except Momma got a parking ticket for parking illegally on the street. Weak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...