I. Can't. Even.
Heart-Eyed Emojis times a zillion
Mae Stanley Facts
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Diaper Size: 2
- Clothing Size: 3-6 months
- Sleep: I am starting to see a routine. She naps and sleeps in her Rock'n'Play (we have made changes in this area, but I am trying to stay true to what she mastered by three months!) She likes to be swaddled...but not too tight. Her naps are anywhere from 20 minutes-an hour. She usually stays awake an hour and a half before she is ready for another nap. She goes to bed between 9 and 10 on most nights. The longest stretch she has done at night in 7.5 hours. I'm not complaining!
- Eat: Every 3-3.5 hours. She still won't take a bottle....awesome.
- Likes: Momma, Daddy, when her brothers talk to her, snuggles, her playmat, dolls, her fist
- Dislikes: Carseat, dirty diapers (hates them), bottles, people sneezing
- This baby is such a buttercup. She smiles all the time and has started laughing.
- Her little thighs are starting to get rolls and I adore her dimple knuckles
- Her eyes are BIG and blue like her brothers. Her hair is light brown. Poor Sister has an epic bald spot in back.
- We kinda follow a Mom's on Call schedule...but kinda not. I feel that we are working towards a better schedule. I just don't think I will ever be one of those mommas that can get their baby on a schedule...and I am okay with that.
- We are all still so incredibly, madly in love with our girl.