(Wearing Cousin Hollon's Daygown)
And then one of her biggest fans wanted to hold her...
Mae Stanley Facts
- Height and Weight: Well, we didn't go to the doctor for her two month checkup. We will be there closer to three months. She is growing though!
- Diaper Size: 1..but I think she will be in a two soon
- Clothing Size: Mostly 3 months
- Sleep: Naps are still all over the place. She either sleeps in the rock and play, carseat, or is being held during naps. I know I need to put her in the crib more, but, eh, welcome to being the third child. She does well sleeping at night. She gets really, really mad before bed, but usually goes down between 9-10. Sometimes she will sleep all the way to 5:00, but usually she wakes between 3-4 to eat. She goes back down easily though. She doesn't get up for good until between 7-8.
- Eat: I am still feeding on demand. She usually goes between 3-3.5 hours, but as the day goes on, she likes to cluster feed in the late afternoon/early evening.
- Likes: being held, baths, her bouncy chair, looking at her mobile, music, mommy feeding her, clean diapers
- Dislikes: dirty diapers, being cold, stopping the car
- She is so chill. By far my easiest baby!
- Smiling so much! And those are big smiles!
- Took her first trip to Alabama over Thanksgiving
- Went to her first birthday parties- Blakely, Davis, and Watts
- Hair is a dark blonde/light brown and she had blue eyes
- The boys are still obsessed with her. They both call her "my baby"
- Actually, everyone is obsessed with her
- New nickname- "The Ness" Brooks calls her the babyness and Ness just stuck