Monday, March 28, 2016

Lisa's Baby Shower

The weekend before Easter, I helped host a shower for my dear friend, Lisa. We met during my fourth year of teaching in fifth grade. After the first week of school, I moved to EIP, only to move back to fifth grade in January to be grade level chair. During my last year, when I made the (crazy) decision to go back to full-time, homeroom, Lisa was my sanity. She was so organized and helped me so much when I was trying to juggle everything. She was my shoulder to cry on, an ear to vent to, and someone who could make me smile. I am so happy she is welcoming a baby girl in May! She will be the best mother. Her organization skills will whip that baby into a schedule in no time! ;)

We did a Coffee, Cravings, and Creativity theme shower. The other hostesses (Lisa's sister and college friends) were awesome with the ideas and food. I only contributed my home, flowers, and decor. (I don't cook.)










Lisa and me

With all the hostesses!
(Who were seriously amazing! I am obsessed with them as much as Lisa is!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! It was perfect and I'm so lucky to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please come do my chalkboard art... like... on a monthly basis. Seriously.

    Shower looked beautiful! I'm still bitter I wasn't there to hug on you girls and that baby bump! Soon though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...