Monday, November 18, 2013

Soooo....

....not my intention to go over a week without posting. Brooks was out of town last week. Ugh. I was so lucky that my mom was able to come help out with Woody. He is going through some intense separation anxiety. I know he is fine as soon as I leave, but the fits as I am trying to leave and when I first come home break my heart. I seriously cannot imagine how single moms/military wives do it. Motherhood ain't no joke people.

I am going to get it together this week though. Brooks was supposed to leave tomorrow again, but his trip got cancelled. (Cue Happy Dance.) I have been making some updates to the house (that still needs a name) that I cannot wait to share.

Happy Monday!


Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...