Friday, November 1, 2013

Framed Fabric

TGIF People.... Sorry I have gone all week without blogging. It has been a bit of a crazy train, but more on that later.

Few things that I dislike more than bear walls. Luckily, husband agrees with me on this. We were dorks in college and spent what little money we had on art, thus most of our rooms in the new house were quickly filled with pieces. Then, there is the story of our bedroom...

I hung (by completely eye-balling, no marking , no measuring, call me a baller) a small gallery wall of photos, but the rest is empty. (The ginormous mirror I got for $20 shattered shortly after the move. Cue tears.) I have a lot of wall space, but not the money to fork out for large-scale art, so I was thinking of framing some of the bookoodles of fabric I have somehow found myself with and yet somehow need more of.


No source :( 




I'm not going to lie, I dig the "go big or go home" scale. Time to start stalking Goodwill for some large frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...