Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

My favorite school holiday!!! Even better this year since I leave halfway through the day (before the kids are exploding with sugar attacks.)


I am thankful that Woody is not in preschool/school- have you seen these Valentines people are making for their children!? Curse you Pinterest! (And crafty Sister.) As my friend Jenna said, "Sure you can talk a big game that you are just going to buy the cheap, cardboard drugstore kind, but do you really want your kid to come home and say, 'Geez thanks Mom, but Billy's were 3D and blew fire?"


And, not only is it Valentine's, but it is this sleepy dreamer's 7 month birthday. So we are skipping the cheesy music and price fixed menus tonight to spend some quality time with him and going out tomorrow. (Thanks for babysitting Libby!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Jenna's comment is awesome. I wouldn't have enough time to put those together. I also happen to love some of the drugstore valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...