In the same outfit as her brothers at seven months <3
(Yes, she looks...and acts...just like Gaines)
Mae Stanley Facts
- Weight: We went to the dr due to an ear infection and she was just under 18lbs.
- Diaper Size: 3
- Clothing Size: 9-12 months
- Sleep: She still isn't an awesome napper. Some days are better than others. Her naps are at 9ish, 1ish, and a late afternoon catnap. She naps anywhere from 30 minutes to sometime 2 hours. If she only sleeps 30-45 minutes, I make her stay in her crib to an hour. Her late catnap is only 20-30 minutes. She is a FANTASTIC night sleeper (knock on wood.) She goes down between 6:00pm-7:00pm. She usually wakes between 5:00am-6:00am for an early breakfast and then goes back to sleep for two to three more hours. I am so thankful she sleeps well at night. If I had to pick, I would always choose night sleep!
- Eat: Loves food, especially feeding herself. The weird reactions have stopped. She likes everything except avocado (how is she my child?!) She goes 4 hours between nursing feedings most of the time. She likes water or breastmilk in a sippy cup too.
- She is sitting up. She randomly will tumble over sometimes, so I put the Boppy behind her and pillows all around her.
- First black eye....She was trying to crawl and face-planted. She can scoot backwards pretty good.
- Has the deepest laugh...cracks me up!
- Center of attention. Mae Stanley needs an audience 24/7.
- Most of her waking hours are spent on my left hip.
- Likes: Momma, Daddy, her brothers, attention, eating, being held, paper, baths, eating things she shouldn't, kicking Gaines
- Dislikes: When Momma is in the room and not holding her, being by herself, dirty diapers, nose being wipes