Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Trend #5- Bold and Bright

As I wrap up my week of my favorite trends for Spring, I leave you with my favorite...

In Yellow....
USA FILM PREMIERE
Photo by JASON SZENES
 

Pink...
flhehj
Photo from In Their Closet
And Blue...
katemiddleton_blue


Maybe it is because I am a product of the 80's, but my fifth favorite trend is...


NEON and BOLD!
Many people feel that they cannot pull of this trend, but you CAN! The important thing is finding the bold and bright colors that look great on you! For example, as much as I love yellow, it made me look like I had jaundice when I was blond- and not in the cute, "Aww Baby with a suntan" kind of way. (That is why I changed my hair color!)

How to make this appropriate and fun for work?

Bright blue dress
60 GBP - oasis-stores.com

TopShop long sleeve knit top
$70 - topshop.com

Splendid leather top
$60 - stylebop.com

TopShop belt skirt
$70 - topshop.com

Pink skirt
$58 - modcloth.com

Beyond Skin ballet flat shoes
39 GBP - beyondskin.co.uk

Kate Spade heart bag
$95 - katespade.com

Forever21 metal jewelry
$4.80 - forever21.com

$14 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...