Thursday, February 17, 2011

B H L D N

Anthropologie released on February 14th their new bridal line, BHLDN. Many teachers love Anthropologie's clothes- husband calls it the Trendy Librarian Shop. I was so excited when Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere did a piece on it.

Why do I care? Well, for starters, I love hearing about people planning their weddings. I hated/dreaded planning for my own wedding, but I love other peoples'! Second, my good friend (in fact, she once told me I was her Best Friend of 2010... I guess I lost out to her fiance for 2011) is getting married in September. Anthropologie creates a classic, feminine and vintage style- completely Susannah. I had mixed feelings on most of the pieces. Then came the shoes, oh the beautiful, simply stunning shoes. I love.

19606573_079_a

20615837_070_a

19665736_023_a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...