Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm So Excited!

My momma comes tomorrow!

Sister (and family) come Saturday!

Woody had a wonderful report from the neurologist. I have said on my blog that Woody is in speech therapy. He has made tremendous gains, but is still isn't meeting "normal" benchmarks. So today we met with a pediatric neurologist who believes that he just has a speech delay that won't effect his overall, lifelong development. I don't mean to brag (I am, because I am his momma), but you can't help but feel excited when the doctor uses words like "extremely bright" and "just a neat kid" when talking about your child.

Thank you those who have been praying for us. I love Woody so much, and no diagnosis (or lack thereof) could change how remarkable he is. 

Woody feel asleep on our way home from running errands today.


So I decided for a brotherly photo op...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...