Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Brooks and I are so blessed to both have amazing fathers. We are close to our dads and have so much respect for them. I once heard in a sermon that our relationship with our fathers often shapes the relationship we have with our Heavenly Father. My dad and father-in-law are wonderful examples of Godly men. I know that we are lucky to have our dads with us so that our children can have relationships and memories with them.

My Dad with Woody (July 2012)

My Dad with Gaines (March 2014)
 
 My Father-in-Law with Woody (I can't find any with Gaines!)

Brooks and His Dad

My husband. My sweet husband. I never knew how much I loved him until I saw him become a father. He gives his all to our boys. He stays up late and gets up early. He cooks meals, changes diapers, runs baths, wipes noses, gives hugs and kisses, and sings silly songs. He works hard for them and prays harder for them. He never complains about the hard times, but instead rejoices in how lucky he is to be their dad.

 When Brooks Became a Dad (July 2012)

 Father's Day 2013


Second Time Becoming a Dad!
 
 Brooks and his dad have always gone hiking together. Last week, they kept the tradition going by bringing Woody.

Father's Day 2014

“For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."
Genesis 18:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...